A Bug Fix update has been released for Outlook for Microsoft 365 (Current Channel) and it comes with 5 highlighted fixes for Outlook and another 5 for other Office Apps that are part of Microsoft 365.
It does not yet resolve CVE-2021-40444 (Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability). A fix for that is expected next week on “Patch Tuesday”.
The following issues have been resolved in Outlook;
- We fixed an issue where special characters were included in error messages.
- We fixed an issue that caused Room Finder to fail to load.
- We fixed an issue where an unexpected informational notification tip about shortening meetings by default appeared when creating meetings in Outlook, when the option was not configured by the Exchange administrator.
- We fixed an issue that caused deleted meeting invitations to intermittently re-surface for some users.
- We fixed an issue that caused links in the location field to be unclickable.