Microsoft released the April feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
There are no new features for Outlook this month but there are 6 highlighted fixes.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience Outlook closing unexpectedly when searching.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see signatures disappear unexpectedly.
- We fixed an issue that could cause users to see the message that they are composing losing the UI focus.
- We fixed an issue that caused Outlook to override the Focused Inbox preferences configured in OWA.
- We fixed an issue that caused users of roaming settings to experience no response.
- We fixed an issue that caused name resolution to fail when sending on behalf of another user and resolving against an address book that is not the Global Address List.