Microsoft released the June feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
It comes with 3 new features for Outlook and 3 highlighted fixes. The new features and fixes are listed below;
- Last Sign In / Suspicious Sign In
Outlook now tells you when and where you last signed into your account, and alerts you if any suspicious sign-in activity is detected. This info is shown by going to;
- File-> Info-> Most Recent Sign-in
- Accessibility Checker nudge when sending emails to large DL, external users
We added the functionally to get prompted automatically, through a Mailtip, of an accessibility violation while composing an email to large audiences, external users, etc. You can configure this in;
- File-> Options-> Ease of Access
- Get relevant file suggestions when you search
When you type in the Search box, the most relevant files related to your search will be included in your suggestions.
- We fixed an issue that caused performance issues on ARM64 devices.
- We fixed an issue that caused the translation options to be disabled for some users. Customers who experienced this bug would have seen their translation options disabled when navigating to File -> Options -> Language. Due to this, they would have been unable to change their preferred translation language and other translation related settings.
- We fixed an issue that caused users of the Shared Calendar Improvements option who have many shared calendars to experience some performance issues.
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook or the Microsoft Store and updates Outlook to: Version 2106 (Build 14131.20278).