The Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook is a program that provides an easy way to print and customize Outlook calendar information.
With this download you can:
- Print dynamic calendar views
- Customize and personalize your calendars
- Adjust information to changing views
After installing it, there will be a link for it in the Start Menu and not in Outlook;
Microsoft Office-> Microsoft Office Tools-> Calendar Printing Assistant
Download: Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook (32-bit only)
Examples for using the Calendar Printing Assistant
Below are some guides with scenarios in which the Calendar Printing Assistant is useful.
- Printing a yearly calendar with Holidays and Birthdays
- Printing Calendar and Tasks as a delegate
- Printing calendar with appointment times
- Printing combined Calendars
The Calendar Printing Assistant is not fully compatible with Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016. You may need to trick the installer to get it installed.
There are also some stability issues which might crash Outlook when running the Calendar Printing Assistant.
Additionally, be aware that some dialogs may refer to Outlook 2007 even when you are using a later version of Outlook. This however is purely a cosmetic and not a functional bug.