Print Tools is an Outlook add-in that will help you automatically print incoming and outgoing messages with attachments (as well as messages and attachments separately) without even opening them. This Outlook plug-in automatically unpacks and prints packed “*.zip” and “*.rar” attachments, and supports manual and automatic working modes. Program settings necessary for the automatic working mode are intuitively clear and few in number.
Using Microsoft Outlook rules together with the Print Tools allows you to create a system that will automatically print messages and/or files attached to them. Although Microsoft Outlook has a standard printing rule, you can either specify (or forbid) certain file types or print an attachment separately from its message.
This Outlook add-in makes it possible to print any message and attachment (as well as “notes”, “tasks”, etc.) in any format. To start printing, just click the Print Tools button on the Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
Print Tools is ready to use as soon as you install it. Make your work with correspondence easier!
- Automatic printing of incoming and outgoing messages
- Printing any item within Microsoft Outlook (messages, tasks, notes, etc.)
- Printing selected items (or specified ranges) in two mouse clicks
- Handy Print Wizard helps you to print items in manual mode
- Automatic printing of all types of files which could be printed by the system
- Printing the attachments packed by ZIP and RAR!
- Printing messages in any formats
- Two styles of item printing
- Supported language interface: English, Russian, German.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.