The Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 (or SaRA for short) allows you to fix problems with Outlook and other Office 365 products.
Support and Recovery Assistant works by running tests to figure out what’s wrong. It can fix many problems for you, or it can tell you how to fix them yourself.
Examples of problems with Outlook SaRA can help with;
- Outlook won’t start.
- Outlook keeps hanging or freezing.
- Can’t send or receive emails.
- Outlook keeps asking for my password.
- Issues with accessing Shared mailboxes or sending emails from it.
- Outlook keeps saying “Trying to connect…” or “Disconnected”
- Issues with your Calendar, Shared Calendars, Delegate Permissions, booking Conference Rooms, etc…
Other applications and services that are supported are;
- Office Setup
- Outlook for Mac
- Email on mobile devices
- Outlook on the Web
- Exchange Online
- Dynamics 365
- OneDrive for Business