Printing just became simpler with our Print On Demand add-in. Easily print just your selected emails, just the attachments, or both the emails and their attachments, without having to open the emails or their attachments. Best of all, it prints them in order – no more having to fumble around trying to figure out which papers go with which emails.
Features of the Print On Demand add in include:
- Installs three new buttons in your main Outlook toolbar:
- Print just the email without the attachment
- Print just the attachment(s) without the email
- Print both the selected emails and their attachments, in order
- All printed emails optionally include the attachment information
- Word docs automatically suppress the track changes prompt, so there’s no interruption while printing
PDF docs are handled by our internal routines instead of requiring that Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat be installed
- Integrates directly into Outlook
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Also works with, but does not require, Microsoft® Exchange public folders
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.