Converting Lotus Notes calendars to PST file is made possible with Kernel for Notes Calendar to Outlook. The software helps converting multiple Lotus Notes calendars to PST files to make them accessible with MS Outlook.
- Convert notes calendar items from .NSF file
- Save converted calendar items to PST, Excel
- Convert every detail of the Calendar
- Convert UNLIMITED calendar entries at once
- Supports every version of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, Lotus Domino Server and MS Excel for conversion
Kernel for Notes Calendar to Outlook lets you convert calendar items created with Lotus Notes 8.0, 7.0, 6.5 with Lotus Domino Server 8.0, 7.0, 6.5. The converted calendar items are saved to MS Outlook PST file and MS Excel XLS file. Supported versions of MS Outlook and MS Excel are 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Convert calendar items from .nsf file or directly from the Domino Server user mailboxes. Kernel software has the feature to get connected to the server and perform the conversion with the server itself. Direct export from the Domino Server is safe and secure with Kernel software which do not harms the server or the user mailbox.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.