Kernel for Notes to Outlook is a professional email migration tool that helps converting NSF files of Lotus Notes to PST files of MS Outlook thereby, helps accessing Lotus Notes emails, contacts, calendar items, etc. with MS Outlook.
- Convert unlimited .NSF file(s) to .PST/Exchange
- Supports Unicode Character Conversion
- Convert Domino Server mailbox accounts
- Recreates folder structure of .NSF file into .PST file and makes it easy to access with MS Outlook email client.
- Option to save converted NSF file into .PST and Exchange Server format
- Option to save and view converted file in Text or RTF format
- Convert every email and item of the NSF file to PST file:
Emails, attachments, images, notes, journals, appointments, tasks, schedules, to-do item list, sent emails, drafts, alarms, rules, calendar, address book, folder and sub-folders
- Supports Every Version:
Kernel Lotus Notes to Outlook supports every version of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook, MS Exchange Server and Lotus Domino Server to perform the conversion process
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook is a tool for system administrators, individuals, technicians who need to migrate from Lotus Domino Server environment to MS Exchange Server environment or want to convert .NSF files from Lotus Domino Server to MS Exchange Server or MS Outlook. Switching from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook is a tedious task and requires expertise and technical knowledge to perform such action.
Kernel for Lotus Notes to Outlook makes this task easy and successfully lets you perform lotus notes to outlook migration. Software with quick and reliable conversion algorithm effectively converts .NSF file to .PST file and user mailboxes from Domino Server to MS Exchange Server.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.