Microsoft released the July feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
It comes with 2 new features for Outlook and 5 highlighted fixes. The new features and fixes are listed below;
- Microsoft Search powered compose (To\Cc\Bcc) suggestions
Adding people to the To\Cc\Bcc line is now powered by Microsoft Search. For more information see; AutoComplete not working as expected in Outlook.
- Read messages with fewer distractions
Make it easier to focus on messages with custom text spacing, page colors, column width, and line focus, by turning on Immersive Reader.
- Open the message in its own window via a double click-> button Immersive Reader
- We fixed an issue that caused some users to experience an unexpected close when collecting diagnostic information.
- We fixed an issue that caused modifications on a message generated by the “Resend this message” option to be lost on send when that message was re-sent from a PST.
- We fixed an issue that caused some users to experience an unexpected close when performing searches.
- We fixed an issue that caused Cloud Settings users to experience an unexpected close when an incompletely configured account is present in the profile.
- We fixed an issue that caused users of the Shared Calendar Improvements feature to see newly added shared calendars fail to display until after a restart of Outlook.