Microsoft released the February feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
It comes with 2 new features for Outlook and 5 highlighted fixes. The new features and fixes are listed below;
- Updated Contacts list view
Contacts list now shows email addresses and updated photo and text size.
- Break the language barrier with a built-in translator
Add-ins for translation aren’t required anymore! In a message, right-click to translate specific words, phrases, or the whole message.
- We fixed an issue that caused users of the Shared Calendar improvements to be unable to set a calendar’s color to yellow or brown.
- We fixed and issue that caused users to see duplicate calendar groups appearing after creating a new group.
- We fixed an issue that caused some users to experience the app to shut down when closing message windows.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see signatures containing Unicode content to get damaged.
- We fixed an issue that caused users of inline translation to be unable to submit feedback.