Microsoft released the August feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
There are no new features for Outlook this month but there are 8 highlighted fixes;
- We fixed an issue that caused Room Finder to fail to load.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to be able to download protected voice mail files.
- We fixed an issue that caused some users to experience an unexpected close after adding a shared calendar.
- We fixed an issue that caused users of Outlook’s “shared calendar improvements” feature to experience high CPU usage.
- We fixed an issue that caused calendars added to the “shortcuts” module to disappear after Outlook restarts.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see shared calendars that they added not be checked by default, leading them to believe that the calendar had failed to get added.
- Fixed an issue in Outlook where custom VSTO controls stopped working after opening and switching between multiple windows and views.
- We fixed an issue where the following error was displaying, “Read Aloud not starting.”