Microsoft released the August feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
It comes with 1 new feature for Outlook and 7 highlighted fixes. The new feature and fixes are listed below;
- Expanded GAL people suggestions for mail and calendar compose
Outlook will now return results from the complete GAL when suggesting people for email and calendar compose. (Ex: Adding someone to the To line of a new email)
- We fixed an issue that caused a sync failure to occur when generating a preview.
- We fixed an issue that caused users who are on Windows 11 or who are using the visual refresh through Coming Soon to see misaligned text when hovering over the mini calendar date.
- We fixed an issue that caused all emails sent with Sensitivity labels to always apply the “Encrypt – Only” template which would result in incorrect behavior, allowing people to forward “recipients only” emails.
- We fixed an issue that caused users who are on Windows 11 or who are using the visual refresh through Coming Soon to see some alignment issues in the ribbon area and strange visual artifacts when resizing Outlook windows.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to encounter a stop responding when loading the navigation pane for the calendar module.
- We fixed an issue that caused the appointment quick view to be cropped when previewing meeting invitations.
- We fixed an issue where the app stop responding when we opened the privacy settings window and the default dialog manager is empty.