Right before the end of September Microsoft released the September feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
It comes with 2 new features for Outlook and 1 highlighted fix. It also includes the 2 fixes included in last week’s bug fix for Version 2008. The new features and fixes are listed below;
- Auto-Expanding Online Archive Search
Enabling auto-expanding Online Archive Search
- New profile card for Outlook
New profile card for Outlook including a better Organization view and matches the card style of Outlook Web.
- Addresses an issue that caused some automatically generated emails to be sent with a blank body when the subject line is blank.
- Addresses an issue that caused users to be unable to close shared calendars by clicking on the “X” in the corner.
- Addresses a performance issue with attachment upload.
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook or the Microsoft Store and updates Outlook to: Version 2009 (Build 13231.20262).