Microsoft released the May feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel.
It comes with 1 new feature for Outlook and 5 highlighted fixes.
- Read Aloud just got better
The new Read Aloud Toolbar features new, natural sounding voice options.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see the error “Cannot perform the requested operation…” when attempting to expand a local contact group.
- We fixed an issue that caused delegates to be unable to open a shared contacts folder despite having the correct permissions.
- We fixed an issue that caused “No response required” to show on all forwarded meeting invites for delegates of room mailboxes when the Shared Calendar Improvements feature is enabled.
- We fixed an issue where calendars not selected in the navigation pane when using “Open Shared Calendar.”
- We fixed an unexpected stop responding in Office rendering code.
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook or the Microsoft Store and updates Outlook to: Version 2205 (Build 15225.20204).