Microsoft released the January feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
It comes with 1 new feature for Outlook and 4 highlighted fixes. The new feature and fixes are listed below;
- Improved address book search
You can now search additional fields in the Address Book including name, title, location, and more.
- We fixed an issue that caused a stop responding when loading personas.
- We fixed an issue that caused applications to become unresponsive after loading a contact card.
- We fixed an issue that caused the smart link URL to be unable to update when the user changed the permissions on the link in the message.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to be unable to open messages with Digital Rights Management policies applied.
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook or the Microsoft Store and updates Outlook to: Version 2201 (Build 14827.20158).