Microsoft released the February feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
It comes with 1 new feature for Outlook and 5 highlighted fixes. The new feature and fixes are listed below;
- Org Explorer
Visualize and explore your company’s internal structure, work teams, and individual roles.
- We fixed an issue where the folder hierarchy did not synchronize all folders for very large primary mailboxes with more than 10000 folders.
- We fixed an issue where a received email would not include a link to open the message.
- We fixed an issue that caused certain Smart Link callouts to be inaccessible to screen readers.
- We fixed an issue that caused contact cards to not show.
- We fixed an issue in the Outlook preview pane to allow SVG images to render properly.