Microsoft released the April feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel (previously known as the Office 365 Monthly Channel).
There are no new features this time but it does include 6 highlighted fixes of which 2 apply to Outlook’s integration with Access.
- We fixed an issue that caused Outlook to close unexpectedly during launch when connected to a OneDrive for Business endpoint with no service URL.
- We fixed an issue that caused EU users to see information missing from person cards.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when trying to respond to certain contacts.
- We fixed an issue that caused users to experience a close unexpectedly when deleting a folder.
- We fixed an issue that prevented Outlook Event-Based Add-Ins from functioning properly. (Access)
- This change helps users find the correct settings for managing the default online meeting options for third party meeting providers. (Access)