We are already a good few days into the New Year but due to the holidays, Microsoft still hadn’t released the December feature update of Outlook for Office 365 (Monthly Channel); Well, they have now and it comes with 1 new feature for Outlook.
- Send accessible mail to those who need it most
Outlook will display a mail tip to help you ensure that your content is accessible when sending to a user who prefers accessible content.
There are also several notable fixes;
- Addresses an issue that caused the location of a meeting to get added back to the meeting unexpectedly after clearing it.
- Addresses an issue that caused users to see a noticeable delay when interacting with their mailbox folders through keyboard shortcuts.
- Addresses an issue that caused users to see emails sent to an address that did not match the displayed SMTP address in some circumstances.
- Addresses an issue that caused users to experience hangs in Outlook when retrieving Cloud Settings.