Although we are already a few days into December, Microsoft has just released the November feature update of Outlook for Office 365 (Monthly Channel).
There are no new feature for Outlook this month, but there are several notable fixes;
- Addressed an issue that caused users to see an empty message box with an “OK” button when trying to contact support from the Account Creation context.
- When using the Brazilia time zone in the year 2019, recurring meetings and appointments are displayed in the wrong timeslot for the year 2020. This change is relevant for clients set in the Brazilia time zone or for meetings and appointments set in that time zone.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to see a “The rules on this computer do not match the rules on Microsoft Exchange” prompt when opening the Rules dialog.
- Corrected an issue with SMIME algorithm selection.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Location field in meetings to get updated unexpectedly.