A Bug Fix update has been released for Outlook for Microsoft 365 (Current Channel) and it comes with 7 highlighted fixes for Outlook and another 7 for other Office Apps that are part of Microsoft 365.
The following issues have been resolved in Outlook;
- Addressed an issue where Outlook failed to enable Data Loss Protection policy tips people for users who had paid for the service who are on M365 Business Plus plans.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to see the creation date of attachments that they copied to their file system via drag and drop getting set to January 1, 4501.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to see the “The rules on this computer do not match the rules on Microsoft Exchange” message when updating their rules in Outlook.
- Addressed an issue that caused users of the Shared Calendar improvements to see calendar failures.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to experience intermittent hangs and crashes in some scenarios.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to see Outlook continuously prompt them to run the Inbox Repair tool.
- Addressed an issue that caused searching for a feature in Suggest a Feature to return no results and leave the user with no option to submit a new feature idea.