A new rollup update has been made available for all Click-to-Run installations of Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019 and Outlook as part of an Office 365 subscription.
It contains 4 security updates for Excel (2) and Office (2). In addition, it contains 2 documented non-security fixes for Outlook Monthly, 7 for Semi-Annual (Targeted) 1908, 2 for Semi-Annual 1902 and 1 for Semi-Annual 1808. Most notable fixes are;
- Monthly: Addressed an issue that caused users to see the location field in meetings change unexpectedly.
- Monthly: Addressed an issue that caused users to see an empty message box with an “OK” button when trying to contact support from the Account Creation context.
- Semi-Annual 1902: Addressed an issue that caused users to observe memory leaks when toast notifications were enabled.
- Semi-Annual 1902: Addressed and issue that caused customers to notice a memory leak in Outlook.
- Semi-Annual 1808: Addresses an issue that caused users with a “mail to keep offline setting” of anything other than “All” to see data loss when moving items outside of the sync window from a local store to Exchange Online mailbox.
Based on your release channel, you’ll be updated to the following version;
- Office 365, Outlook 2016 Retail, Outlook 2019 Retail
Version 1910 (Build 12130.20344)
- Office 365 Semi Annual (Targeted)
Version 1908 (Build 11929.20436)
- Office 365 Semi Annual
Version 1902 (Build 11328.20468)
Version 1808 (Build 10730.20416)
- Outlook 2019 Volume License
Version 1808 (Build 10352.20042)
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook itself or the Microsoft Store. This update does not apply to msi-based installation of Office 2016.