A new rollup update has been made available for all Click-to-Run installations of Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019 and Outlook as part of an Office 365 subscription.
It contains 5 security updates for Excel (1), PowerPoint (1), Word (1) and Office (2). In addition, it contains 1 documented non-security fix for Outlook Monthly, 3 for Semi-Annual (Targeted) 1908, 2 for Semi-Annual 1902 and 1 for Semi-Annual 1808.
- Monthly and Semi-Annual (Targeted) 1908: Addresses an issue that caused web add ins to access Digital Rights Managed messages.
- Semi-Annual (Targeted) 1908: Corrected an issue with SMIME algorithm selection.
- Semi-Annual (Targeted) 1908: Addressed an issue that caused users to see a “The rules on this computer do not match the rules on Microsoft Exchange” prompt when opening the Rules dialog.
- Semi-Annual 1902: Addresses an issue that caused customers to encounter a crash when attempting to create a rule from a “missed conversation” message.
- Semi-Annual 1902 and 1808: Calendar items for next year may display an incorrect time in Outlook. This update enables Outlook to override certain time zone settings that are used by Outlook. In order to override a time zone, you must set the TimeZoneOverride registry key for the current user
Based on your release channel, you’ll be updated to the following version;
- Office 365, Outlook 2016 Retail, Outlook 2019 Retail
Version 1911 (Build 12228.20364)
- Office 365 Semi Annual (Targeted)
Version 1908 (Build 11929.20516)
- Office 365 Semi Annual
Version 1902 (Build 11328.20492)
Version 1808 (Build 10730.20426)
- Outlook 2019 Volume License
Version 1808 (Build 10353.20037)
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook itself or the Microsoft Store. This update does not apply to msi-based installation of Office 2016.