A new rollup update has been made available for all Click-to-Run installations of Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019 and Outlook as part of an Office 365 subscription.
It contains 2 security updates which are both for Excel. In addition, it contains 4 documented non-security fixes for Outlook;
- Fixed an issue with attachment blocking logic in Outlook to also block python attachments.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to be unable to open some instances of recurring calendar items.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to observe a memory leak in the Outlook process.
- Addressed an issue that caused users to experience a crash during profile creation.
Based on your release channel, you’ll be updated to the following version;
- Office 365, Outlook 2016 Retail, Outlook 2019 Retail
Version 1909 (Build 12026.20320)
- Office 365 Semi Annual (Targeted)
Version 1908 (Build 11929.20388)
- Office 365 Semi Annual
Version 1902 (Build 11328.20438)
Version 1808 (Build 10730.20386)
- Outlook 2019 Volume License
Version 1808 (Build 10351.20054)
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook itself or the Microsoft Store. This update does not apply to msi-based installation of Office 2016.