A new rollup update has been made available for all Click-to-Run installations of Outlook 2016, Outlook 2019 and Outlook as part of an Office 365 subscription.
It contains 4 security updates for Excel (2) and Office (2). In addition, it contains 2 documented non-security fixes for Outlook;
- Fixed an issue that caused users to be unable to access location suggestions via a screen reader.
- Fixed an issue that caused some users to encounter authentication errors when trying to retrieve their cloud settings for Outlook.
Based on your release channel, you’ll be updated to the following version;
- Office 365, Outlook 2016 Retail, Outlook 2019 Retail
Version 1908 (Build 11929.20300)
- Outlook 2019 Volume License
Version 1808 (Build 10350.20019)
- Office 365 Semi Annual Channel
Version 1902 (Build 11328.20420)
Version 1808 (Build 10730.20380)
Note: Depending on your installation type, this update can be installed via the Update Now button in Outlook itself or the Microsoft Store. This update does not apply to msi-based installation of Office 2016.