Microsoft has just released the February feature update of Outlook for Office 365 (Monthly Channel) and it comes with 1 new feature for Outlook and 6 fixes.
- Updates to the Outlook Folder Pane
The new folder list that is coming with Aesthetic v1 will have an update look & feel and Groups will be elevated to the same hierarchy as Folders and Favorites.
- Addresses an issue that caused commas in the location field of a meeting to turn into semicolons.
- Addresses an issue that could result in a crash when viewing the same item in multiple windows.
- Addresses an issue that caused the option to disable flagged item highlighting to fail to be respected in some scenarios.
- Addresses an issue that caused Outlook to unexpectedly sync all mail even when the sync slider is set to a smaller setting.
- Addresses an issue that caused users with Black Theme to see the “From” dropdown show white text on a white background.
- This change restores the ability to view multi-line subjects in the message header.