With a delay of a few days, Microsoft released the July feature update of Outlook for Microsoft 365 Apps in the Current Channel.
It comes with 2 new features for Outlook and 3 highlighted fixes.
- Use suggested replies in Outlook
When you receive an email message that can be answered by a short response, Outlook can suggest three responses you can use to reply with just a couple of clicks.
- Suggested Replies can be turned off via; File-> Options-> Mail-> section: Replies and Forwards-> toggle option: Show suggested replies
- Dictation toolbar redesigned for efficiency, cleaner look
The Office dictation toolbar has been redesigned, featuring new visuals, a more responsive user interface, and a smaller size to stay out of the way of what matters—your content!
- We fixed an issue that caused users to see the Journal module in their left rail navigation bar.
- We fixed an issue that caused Exchange 2019 users to see Outlook to fail to display the reply indicator icon on messages in search results.
- We fixed an issue where an Outlook message would flash with a white background while zooming in or out.