Cumulative Update 7 for Exchange 2019 is now available as well as Cumulative Update 18 for Exchange 2016
They both contain the same 14 documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for their respective Exchange version and the latest DST updates. The CU for Exchange 2019 also includes an updated Sizing Calculator.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- KB4570251: Inbox rule applying a personal tag doesn’t stamp RetentionDate.
- KB4576650: Can’t add remote mailbox when setting email forwarding in Hybrid environment.
- KB4570247: CSV log of Discovery export fails to properly escape target path field.
- KB4570254: MSExchangeMapiMailboxAppPool causes prolonged 100% CPU.
- KB4563416: Can’t view Online user free/busy status.
- KB4576651: Can’t join Teams meetings from Surface Hub devices.
- KB4577352: Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 and 2016: September 8, 2020.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in December 2020.
Exchange 2019: CU7 KB4571787 – VLSC Download
Exchange 2016: CU18 KB4571788 – Download – UM Language Pack
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU7 for Exchange Server 2019 and CU 18 for Exchange 2016.