Cumulative Update 4 for Exchange 2019 is now available. It contains 1 security update and 12 additional documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2019 and the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- .NET Framework 4.8 is now required.
- Cumulative Update 4 includes a significant update to the Exchange 2019 sizing calculator. Version 10.3 of the calculator includes improvements to calculations and default settings which allow for better and smoother utilization of disk resources.
- KB4532747: Address list separation not working for a user without a mailbox in Exchange Server 2019.
- KB4528690: Can’t move or delete folder in Outlook online mode if the destination has a folder with the same name in Exchange Server 2019.
- KB4528694: Can’t open .ics file in Outlook on the web in Exchange Server 2019
- KB4523171: Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, and 2013: November 12, 2019 which discusses CVE-2019-1373. This update was released separately for CU3 as well.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in March 2020.
Download: Cumulative Update 4 for Exchange Server 2019 (KB4522149) (from MVLC)
View: Description of Cumulative Update 4 for Exchange Server 2019
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU4 for Exchange Server 2019