Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange 2019 is now available. It contains 1 security update and 19 additional documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2019 and the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- KB4515257: Hash mismatch is reported for Exchange DLLs in the bin directory of Exchange Server 2019.
- KB4513500: Can’t sign in to OWA or EAC after you install Exchange Server 2019 CU2 with AD FS.
- KB4502159: Adding or removing mailbox permission in EAC doesn’t address the msExchDelegateListLink attribute.
- KB4515275: Enable Get/Restore-RecoverableItems to work with Purges folder.
- KB4515276: Room mailbox accepts a meeting as “Free” if a booking delegate is set.
- KB4515832: Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 and 2016: September 10, 2019 which discusses CVE-2019-1233 and CVE-2019-1266. This update was released separately for CU13 as well.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in December 2019.
Download: Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange Server 2019 (KB4514141) (from MVLC)
View: Description of Cumulative Update 3 for Exchange Server 2019
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU3 for Exchange Server 2019