Cumulative Update 8 for Exchange 2019 is now available as well as Cumulative Update 19 for Exchange 2016.
They both contain the same 12 documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for their respective Exchange version and the latest DST updates. The CU for Exchange 2019 contain 2 additional fixes which did not apply to Exchange 2016.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- KB4588297: Attachments can’t be downloaded or previewed from Outlook Web App.
- KB4583531: Design change about inline images will be forced to download but not open in a new tab of OWA.
- KB4583532: ELC MRM archiving fails due to DomainName in AuthServer.
- KB4583535: New-Moverequest, Resume-Moverequest, and Remove-Moverequest not logged in Audit logs.
- KB4583542: Server assisted search in Outlook doesn’t return more than 175 items in Exchange Server 2019.
- KB4583544: Lots of LDAP requests for FE MAPI w3wp lead to DDoS on DCs in Exchange Server 2019.
- KB4593465: Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 and 2016: December 8, 2020
Exchange 2019: CU8 KB4588885 – VLSC Download
Exchange 2016: CU19 KB4588884 – Download – UM Language Pack
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU8 for Exchange Server 2019 and CU 19 for Exchange 2016.