Cumulative Update 16 for Exchange 2016 is now available. It contains 2 security updates and 13 additional documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2016 and the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- KB4547706: Birthday isn’t correctly synced to iOS native mail app.
- KB4547711: Public folder permissions aren’t applied from Outlook.
- KB4547713: IsOnlineMeeting is always false for Teams-only meetings.
- KB4547723: Can’t sign in to Office 365 if configuring hybrid with Chrome SameSite Cookie enabled.
- KB4536987: Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 and 2016: February 11, 2020 which discusses CVE-2020-0692 and CVE-2020-0688. These updates were released separately for CU15 as well.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in June 2020.
Download: Cumulative Update 16 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB4537678) (not yet available at the time of writing)
Download: Exchange Server 2016 CU16 UM Language Packs (not yet available at the time of writing)
View: Description of Cumulative Update 16 for Exchange Server 2016
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU16 for Exchange Server 2016