Cumulative Update 15 for Exchange 2016 is now available. It contains 1 security update and 13 additional documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2016 and the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- .NET Framework 4.8 is now required.
- KB4532747: Address list separation not working for a user without a mailbox in Exchange Server 2016.
- KB4528690: Can’t move or delete folder in Outlook online mode if the destination has a folder with the same name in Exchange Server 2016.
- KB4528694: Can’t open .ics file in Outlook on the web in Exchange Server 2016
- KB4523171: Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, and 2013: November 12, 2019 which discusses CVE-2019-1373. This update was released separately for CU14 as well.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in March 2020.
Download: Cumulative Update CU15 for Exchange Server 2016 (KB4522150)
Download: Exchange Server 2016 CU15 UM Language Packs
View: Description of Cumulative Update 15 for Exchange Server 2016
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU15 for Exchange Server 2016