Cumulative Update 6 for Exchange 2019 is now available as well as Cumulative Update 17 for Exchange 2016
They both contain the same 13 documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for their respective Exchange version and the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- KB4559444: Conversion from HTML to RTF removes non-breaking space.
- KB4547707: Enable piping for Restore-RecoverableItems.
- KB4559446: Changes to Outlook on the web blocked file extensions and MIME types.
- KB4559439: EAS creates failure report if a message with unknown recipients is in Drafts.
- KB4559440: Export to a PST for an eDiscovery search fails.
- KB4549689: Hybrid Modern Authentication (HMA) EvoSTS certificate rollover causes authentication prompts due to stalled key on worker process spawn (warmup phase).
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in September 2020.
Exchange 2019: CU6 KB4556415 – VLSC Download
Exchange 2016: CU17 KB4556414 – Download – UM Language Pack
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU6 for Exchange Server 2019 and CU 17 for Exchange 2016.