Cumulative Update 5 for Exchange 2019 is now available. It contains 2 security updates and 18 additional documented new fixes or improvements, as well as all previously released fixes and security updates for Exchange 2019 and the latest DST updates.
Notable improvements, changes and fixes are;
- KB4552472: Exchange Server 2019 Sizing Calculator version 10.4 is available.
Version 10.4 of the calculator includes improvements to the logic to detect whether a design is bound by mailbox size (capacity) or throughput (IOPs) which affects the maximum number of mailboxes a database will support.
- KB4547719: MCDB status is “Offline” and SSDs are not formatted.
- KB4547720: Partial word searches not working for mailboxes in Outlook online mode.
- KB4547706: Birthday isn’t correctly synced to iOS native mail app.
- KB4547711: Public folder permissions aren’t applied from Outlook.
- KB4547713: IsOnlineMeeting is always false for Teams-only meetings.
- KB4547723: Can’t sign in to Office 365 if configuring hybrid with Chrome SameSite Cookie enabled.
- KB4536987: Description of the security update for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 and 2016: February 11, 2020 which discusses CVE-2020-0692 and CVE-2020-0688. These updates were released separately for CU4 as well.
This release includes no new updates to the Active Directory Schema.
The next planned quarterly update is in June 2020.
Download: Cumulative Update 5 for Exchange Server 2019 (KB4537677) (from MVLC)
View: Description of Cumulative Update 5 for Exchange Server 2019
View: Blog post of the Exchange Team about CU5 for Exchange Server 2019