A Rollup Update has been released for Outlook 2016. This is a non-security update which contains 5 documented improvements and fixes.
- This update adds a PreferProvidedEmailInAutoDiscoverAuthPrompts registry key that enables Exchange administrators to specify whether users will be authenticated by using the configured account email or the user principal name (UPN) during AutoDiscover scenarios.
- Outlook doesn’t show original URL on hover on an email message with more than 50 URLs.
- Fixes a memory leak when you use Outlook 2016.
- When you save an email message to the Drafts folder after you change the sender in online mode, the sender name is changed to the LegacyExchangeDN value.
- When you copy an attached email message from the preview pane, and then paste it in an inline reply, Outlook 2016 crashes.
Note: This update can be installed via Microsoft Update and updates Outlook to version 16.0.4927.1000. This update does not apply to Perpetual and Office 365 based installations of Office 2016.