A Rollup Update has been released for Outlook 2016. This is a non-security update which contains 8 documented improvements and fixes.
Most notable fixes in this update;
- Support and additional fixes for the new Japanese era and holidays.
- Assume that you set a rule to create and move a copy of a sent email message into an Outlook Data Files (.pst) file. After you send an email message, the sent email message is unexpectedly saved as an unsent draft email message in the PST file.
- When you interact with the “Attachments” tab, Outlook intermittently crashes.
- Email messages are incorrectly grouped after you swap time zones in Outlook. This issue occurs when Outlook interacts with some add-ins and certain custom Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) scripts.
- You can’t reply to some email messages that have the “Do not reply all” policy applied.
Note: This update can be installed via Microsoft Update and updates Outlook to version 16.0.4822.1000. This update does not apply to Perpetual and Office 365 based installations of Office 2016.