SAM automatically sets the sender, signature, and folder for sent items based on several criteria.
- Do you often manually edit an automatically inserted signature because Outlook cannot differentiate between business contacts and your family or good friends?
- Do you want to automatically reply to certain e-mails from a specific sender address, no matter who the e-mail was sent to?
- Do you want to be asked for a specific sending account to be used before sending an e-mail?
- Would you prefer several folders for sent items, for example based on certain projects?
- You can set your desired sending account for every e-mail.
- The appropriate signature is inserted for every e-mail.
- Sent items are stored in a folder of your choice or deleted immediately if you so choose.
- Before sending an e-mail, SAM can ask you which sending account to use and where to store the sent message.
- You use rules to define when SAM executes which action.
- In the Basic version, you can create any number of rules for e-mail addresses.
- In the Professional version, more types of rules are available. This allows you to create rules for categories of recipients, categories of e-mails, and for all of your folders.
- At this time, three actions per rule are supported. This feature can, however, be expanded almost infinitely. Are there any other actions you would like to see added to SAM? Please send us your suggestions by e-mail!
SAM works really great together with Category Manager.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.