With Category Manager 3.0 you get your Outlook categories in a always visible side-bar. A reminder prompts you if you forgot to assign a category; additionally you can print and export/import your categories. With Category Manager Enterprise you can also automatically synchronize categories in a network between different Outlook versions.
Summary of the most important features:
- Never again forget to assign a category! For each item type you can determine if you want to get just a reminder if a category is missing, or even if you want to be forced to assign a category.
- All of your categories in a side-bar: With Quick-Cats you can assign categories as fast as lightning.
- Categories can be exported and be made available to others.
- Import collections of categories and decide yourself whether they should overwrite existing entries or be added to them.
- You can rename any of the categories at any time – and rename categories for all of your folders at the same time.
- You can view different items for specific topics (e.g. e-mails and tasks) at the same time – across folder boundaries.
- Only with the Enterprise version: Put a central category list at all user’s disposal. Category Manager synchronizes the list automatically.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.