Wouldn’t it be great if when you’re reading an email, you could click just one button and have all the email addresses in that email be added to a single distribution list? Well now you can with the Distribution List Manager for Outlook. It picks up where Outlook leaves off – providing you with quicker, simpler and more powerful distribution list management functions to keep you concentrating on what you need to do instead of on the tedious chores of maintaining distribution lists.
In addition, you can see at a glance the membership lists of each contact. This add-in also shows you which distribution lists the contact belongs to, which means no more guessing which distribution lists the contact is a member of. You can easily add and remove the contact from all your distribution lists. In addition, it will prompt you when you delete the contact, asking you if you’d like to remove the contact from all the distribution lists to which they belong. Nothing could be simpler.
Features of the Distribution List Manager add-in include:
- Create distribution lists from many emails all at once or from a single email with a lot of addresses (or anything in between)
- Works with To, CC (carbon copy), and From recipients when adding distribution list members from emails
- Easily add to existing lists or create a new list each time you add a member
- Shows the current count of members of your distribution lists before you add the new member
- Warns you when you approach or exceed the (customizable) Outlook distribution list limit
- Optionally choose to create distribution lists directly from contacts view, including By Category view
- When you delete a contact, it automatically asks you if you’d like to remove the contact from any distribution lists it’s currently on
- Can perform an “Update Now” on all distribution lists that a contact belongs to with one click for easy email address change maintenance
- Provides an info button on your Outlook toolbar that shows the current count of members, when the list was created and when it was last modified
- Makes backups of all your distribution lists with the click of a single button
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Avoids the Outlook security prompts so you won’t get those nagging security prompts
Note: Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you may want to check out our other add-in, Send Individually. It allows you to send an email to people one at a time, regardless of whether they are in distribution lists or not.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.