VBOffice Reporter is an easy to use tool for data analysis and reporting in Outlook.
A single click, for instance, allows you to see the number of hours planned for meetings the next month, expenses for a specific project in the last month, and many things more.
Summary of the most important features:
- You can create reports for all tasks, calendar, and journal items.
- Grouped data may be grouped again by months, quarters, etc.
- With a single click a report may be created and then sent via e-mail or opened in Excel.
- Two versions to suit your needs:
- Professional: This version is appropriate for most users and supports access to all of your local Outlook folders. With an Exchange Server you can also access your primary Exchange mailbox.
- Enterprise: Additionally, the Enterprise version supports access to all shared mailboxes and public folders. This version is the right choice if you need to create reports for several colleagues from a single workstation.
For the installation at one workstation, one license is sufficient – it will allow you to access as many mailboxes as you like.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.