Admit it…if you are like us, you sometimes forget to attach your file to your outgoing email. Forgetting to attach a file to an email looks stupid and wastes time. Well, now you can have a chance to attach the file before the email goes out!
The Attachment Forget-Me-Not add-in scans each outgoing email for phrases like “see attached” or “draft version”. It then asks you if you meant to attach a file before sending the email, giving you a chance to insert the attachment.
The Attachment Forget-Me-Not add-in has these features:
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Comes with a built in list of commonly used attachment keywords
- Allows you to add your own keywords for professional jargon (e.g., docket, mortgage application, health record, etc.)
- Works with all email formats – plain text, RTF, or HTML based emails
- Prevents false alarms by paying attention to only the new content in a reply or forward email message
- Warns you when you are going to send a blank subject
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Are you also forgetting to add a subject to your emails? Now with the ability to detect outgoing email messages with blank subjects, you can greatly reduce the chance that your email will be classified as spam, and also help your recipients to classify your messages quickly.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.