Eliminate tedious repetitive email chores…schedule an automatic email that will go out at intervals that you define. Perfect for sending reminder email about accounting meetings, baseball game practices, or even upcoming birthdays.
You can also send individual files or send an entire folder. When the email gets sent, all files in that folder at the time of the sending are selected as attachments and sent to whatever email address you specify. Unlike using outlook templates which grab the attachment at the time the email template is created, this add-in grabs the attachment at the time the email is sent so that if changes are occurring on a regular basis, the most recent copies will be picked up and delivered. This feature is useful if you don’t know the name of the files that you need to send ahead of time.
Features of the Schedule Recurring Email add-in include:
- Sends the message at daily, weekly, monthly or yearly intervals
- Address the email to one person or to multiple recipients
- Continue to send the messages until a certain date, ‘x’ number of times, or have no end date at all
- View the entire list of pending emails at a glance
- Attach a file to the outgoing email
- Even attach a folder to the outgoing email
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002, and Outlook 2000
Note: This add-in participates in the Business Bundle offer. If you’re thinking about getting this add-in, check out our special offer.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.