Access your home files while you’re at work. Retrieve a file from any of your Windows folders using just email.
How it works:
- You provide the correct subject and in the body of the email you specify the path to the file you need.
- You send the email.
- The add-in will reply with the file you requested as an attachment.
Features of the File Fetch add-in:
- Returns any requested file from your file system
- Customize the subject used to return the requested file
- Always sends the file to a predetermined address for security
- Optional password can be required in the email body
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompt
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
This add-in is perfect for fetching files from your BlackBerry or your iPhone. Never worry about forgetting another file again.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.