That little popup in Outlook doesn’t do you much good if you’re away from your desk. But if you have an email capable cell phone, pager or PDA, you can have Outlook send you an email reminder in addition to the appointment popup. Never miss another appointment again!
Email Reminders features include:
- Sends an email when an appointment is due
- Optionally sends the email when a flagged reminder alarm pops up
- Optionally limits the text length (for phones and PDAs)
- Sends the reminder to one or to multiple recipients
- Optionally forces high priority when sending the email
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompts
Get a reminder from Outlook, right when you need it.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.