When you get a forwarded message from Outlook to your mobile device, are you tired of having to type in the reply address each time you want to reply? Are you wasting precious space seeing all the “forwarded by” text and seeing your own name in the email header? Wouldn’t it be great if the original sender’s email address popped up instead of your Outlook account and if the useless “forwarded by” text was automatically deleted? Well, that’s exactly what the Mobile Email Redirect add-in does for you.
For example, if someone sends you an email, and you have this add-in running, it will cause Outlook to send that email to your email capable cell phone, pager, or PDA (including your Pocket PC, Blackberry or Palm). When you reply on that device the email will be addressed to the original sender not your Outlook address, saving time (and your thumbs).
This add-in is also perfect for call centers or other organizations that need to have all replies sent to a standardized email address regardless of who is sending the email. All you have to do is have everyone on the team use the Mobile Email Redirect add-in and set them all to have replies sent to your organization’s central email address.
Features of the Mobile Email Redirect add-in include:
- Easily redirects emails that you specify as important to your email capable cell phone, pager or PDA
- Automatically redirects emails as they arrive and/or redirect them yourself with the convenient toolbar button
- Is aware of when you’re at your computer and doesn’t send the messages if you’re in front of your desktop
- Use the built in filter to control which emails get redirected or combine the add-in with Outlook Rules Wizard to tailor exactly which messages get redirected the way you like
- Choose to enter the redirect email address each time you send (for central dispatch like services) or set it once and forget about it
- Optionally send messages as high priority (for those stubborn ISPs who won’t send unless the email message is high priority)
- Marks redirected messages as read if necessary
- Intelligently shrinks your messages to squeeze more information per message – perfect for small screens
- Optionally stops attachments from being forwarded
- Allows you to send just the first N bytes of a message
- Built in timers control when it’s allowed to send, and when it’s not allowed to send
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
- Avoids the Outlook security prompts so you won’t get those nagging security prompts
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.