Auto Reply Manager allows you to easily define and send auto email replies right from your desktop, notifying your contacts that you are away, confirming incoming email messages, automatically forwarding emails or simply sending custom email templates.
Our product is designed to send user defined email messages directly from Outlook, such as confirmation emails, vacation or out-of-the-office auto-replies. It autoresponds to incoming messages notifying the sender that you are gone for the day and that you will be back. That is, if Fred sends you an email – he gets a tailored autoreply. If Elmer sends you an email – he gets his own tailored autoreply.
Auto Reply Manager lets you:
- Send automatic reply, forward or redirect emails from Outlook;
- Define basic or complex rules based on which auto replies will be activated or not;
- Choose the email accounts for which to send automatic replies;
- Select to send an auto reply message, to automatically forward or to redirect certain email messages;
- View a detailed log of all automatic replies sent by our product.
Auto Reply Manager works as an autoresponder add-in for Microsoft Outlook, so you can configure your auto-reply settings directly from the already familiar Outlook interface.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.