Sending files via email was easy years ago when attachments were small in size. Today, the files we send are very large. We send all types of digital media and rich text documents. In order to keep network bandwidth and server storage minimized, most modern email servers limit the maximum file attachment to a certain reasonable size. In addition, many email servers reject files in their common native formats such as Microsoft® Office documents, executables, and picture files due to fear of virus infections. DirectXchange safely transmits large files via email all in the convenience of Microsoft Outlook.
Benefits & Features
- Send files via email easily without worrying about attachment sizes.
- Protect your files with encryption so that only the intended recipient can view them. DirectXchange uses industry
standard AES encryption.
- Your files are transferred directly from your desktop to your recipients desktop without an intermediate drop off site.
- Exchange files easily with your work and home computers via Outlook.
- Send files to recipients with any type of email client.
- Built-in compression for seamless operation.
- Integrates directly with Outlook 2000, 2002, and 2003. DirectXchange runs when Outlook is active, there is no additional programs to run or manage.
- Free standalone extractor program for users recipients that do not have Outlook.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.