This add-in for Outlook alerts you before unintentionally replying all, or if you are a confidential BCC recipient of the e-mail.
Summary of the most important features:
Standard (free for private users)
- Before sending a reply to all the recipients you’ll get a prompt and can cancel the action.
- Instead of a simple prompt get the list of recipients displayed, where you can exclude some addresses before sending.
- See at a glance if there are only external, internal or mixed types of recipients. You can configure ReplyAll to alert only for certain address types.
- Get an alert only if a certain number of recipients is exceeded.
- Outlook can exclude only your default address from replies to all. That is if you receive e-mails on other addresses, then you will send replies to all always to yourself, too. Manage with ReplyAll a list of addresses you never want to send a reply to.
- Customize the displayed message.
- If you receive an e-mail as a BCC, then you do so because the sender doesn’t want the other recipients to know about that. But because the BCC recipients are confidential, Outlook cannot tell you whether you are a BCC recipient. Let ReplyAll alert you if you are a confidential BCC recipient.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.