The File Send Automatically is Microsoft Outlook add-in that allows automatic delivery of the files after the file has been changed. It is very useful if you plan to send the price-list to all your partners after you have edited it. Or do you need to send the newest version of the program for testing? File Send Automatically will help you to do it quickly and simply! This Outlook add-in tracks the specified files and sends it out to specified email addresses as soon as any changes have been applied to the file. It is also possible to set a certain delay before sending the files – this is very useful in case if the file is saved several times while editing and you don’t want an intermediate version of the file to be sent. After sending is completed, File Send Automatically can rename the files, move them to another folder or delete. Save your time with File Send Automatically!
The File Send Automatically allows you to:
- save your time thanks to the automation of the sending process;
- send out one or several files in one or separate messages;
- archive the outgoing files;
- send the enclosed files in the message body or as a regular attachments;
- monitor the necessary file types in the selected folder using the file masks (wildcards).
- rename/relocate/delete the files after sending them;
- specify the delay, during which the file is not going to be sent, because some changes might be applied to it.
This description is not a review but information provided by the product vendor or obtained from the vendor's website.